Just Google Subscription
There are many tools on the internet, but Google is still the primary website people use to search. Some businesses can benefit from focusing efforts on the most used search tool. Subscription includes 1 to 2 hours to help you get set up, and up to 1 hour per month ongoing. Weekly live training is available for all current subscribers.
Own your intellectual property. Subscribers receive training and tools; including two setup training meetings within your first month, monthly sessions for the next four months after setup, and full access to our Subscriber Portal. Our team provides 2 to 3 hours to help you get set up, and 2 to 3 hours per month ongoing. Weekly live training is available for all current subscribers.
SEarch and Social Portal Subscription
The Cell.Marketing team manages your search and social reputation; including up to two websites/apps/locations, monthly website updates, weekly social media posts, as well as a blog or marketing email each month - and your only role is to direct us on what you want to be communicated and we share it. All subscriptions are based on subscriber permission, access, and direction.
Full Internet Brand Management Subscription
Our Marketing Manager coordinates your reputation across the web, including up to five websites/apps/locations, weekly website updates, daily social media posts, and up to 2 blogs or marketing emails each month. Everyday replies and comments on social networks are available and included. Subscriber communicates and approves shared content.
Once you sign up, we'll be further along tomorrow than today.
our Search Engine Syndication Network
Our Search Portal's Knowledge Graph allows you to add your information in one place, and publicize the top 100+ search and social websites (as well as your own website).
Our approach to SEO and Internet Marketing:
The order in which the SEO and Internet Marketing actions are completed is just as important as which actions are taken.
Communication tools may have changed, but the experience of the people involved in the conversation is still based on one person sharing their thoughts with another.
- Overview of SEO and Internet Marketing
- Claim and inform Search Engines
- Fix what is broken
- Identify your Target(s)
- List words/phrases that target uses to find you
- Build your Campaign Pipeline
- Create and share your info
- Report, review, and adjust
Every client has a dedicated Marketing Manager to whom you correspond directly. This individual then manages your Cell.Marketing teams implementing your preferences.
Some tasks we manage (sorted alphabetically); Blogging, Customer Acquisition Pipeline, Email Marketing, Ghost Writing, Link Building, Local Search, National Search, Marketing Plan design and management, most everything GoDaddy does, Organic SEO, PR Services, Review Marketing, Social Media Training with worksheets and homework, Websites and even Video Production. Just LIke almost any other company that does SEO and Internet Marketing, there is a wide span of activities required - and we manage it all for and with you.
DIY, and grab the training book:
WE GATHER INFO AND GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE GRAPH SET UP.
First, we make sure you're the owner of all of your branded pages.
- This can all be covered starting at $298/mo. per location, with hourly human activity starting at $1/min... because it takes humans using the tools to manage customer service in today's smartphone oriented business environment.
- Time required to set up, and manage, your portal subscription is included in your base subscription payment.
A ONE-SIZE-FITS ALL TOOL FOR SEARCH ENGINE MANAGEMENT.
Get your own:
- Monthly Search Updates
- Real-Time Review Tracking
- Custom Feedback Generation
- Keyword Gauging
- Text and Email Marketing
- Search Analytics
- Custom Local Search
- Uber to your location code
- Schema coding
- Industry Specific Targeting (restaurant/healthcare/etc.)
Voice Compatible Slang Paraphrased Search
and then some... business search management WITH YOUR OWN OVERSIGHT LOGIN!
A. Ongoing campaign design and implementation
A plan is included with options provided if additional campaign materials are in use (upon client direction only).
Types of campaign tools we work with (not an exhaustive list):
- Anything Using a Screen
- Direct Mail
- Video Conference
- Handwritten Notes
- PPC and SEM on Search Engines and Social Media
- "Protect your Name" style PPC
- Customer Service Follow Up
B. complete customization to fit your priorities.
All you do is send us the information you come across that fits your expertise, and we answer your web inquiries and only pass on what you request.
C. YouR DIRECT REP. IS available TO YOU DAILY.
Whenever you come across something you think represents you... simply send it over & we'll add it to your scheduled update.
- Use the medium that you prefer.
- Through phone, text, or email - we're a part of your team.
- We don't work in your business or office.
- We aren't the expert-in-the-field that you are.
- When you come across something your audience would be interested in - you just forward it to your C.M Rep.
D. Custom social media posting.
- Industry-Relevant Articles.
- Promotional Posts Linking To Your Website.
- Your business offers, deals, discounts, events and pictures shared as you provide them to us.
- We post on your schedule what you direct, when you direct.
• Memes, Gifs and Pics • Inspirational Quotes • Advice and Tips • Customer Reviews/Testimonials • Questions • On This Day in History • And More •
E. wE GHOST WRITE FOR YOU.
Whether on social media, search engines, blogs, emails, or other channels - we communicate as you direct.
We also run outreach campaigns on LinkedIn, NextDoor, Alignable (or other direct login websites):
- We write out the steps you want us to follow.
- We agree with you on if/then actions and responses.
- We forward any unexpected or high priority comments requiring your direct attention.
- Our team manage your outreach, on your behalf.
Respectful, friendly and targeted customer service chatting.
F. Syndicate your information.
Your portal knowledge graph keeps you accessible, updated and relevant.
- Store the public facts about your business in a single source of accurate truth with Cell.Marketing Knowledge Graph Manager.
- Create optimized, contextual, and magnetic webpages for your people, places, and products with Cell.Marketing Pages.
- Control the public facts about your business across more than 100 digital services including Google, Apple Maps, Bing, Facebook, Yelp, and others with Cell.Marketing Listings.
- Bring your customer engagement into focus, everywhere, with Cell.Marketing Analytics.
- Collect, request and promptly reply to reviews across search engines with Cell.Marketing Reviews.
- Connect the power of your digital knowledge to the systems and processes you use everyday with the Cell.Marketing App Directory.
G. Full access to everything we do
Oversee our work managing your business information, customer service and marketing, on the screens we all use to look up businesses.
- Your portal login gives you control and oversight of our activity.
- The portal login has customizable reports to focus on your highlighted priorities.
- Your team is given tiered access to update and work on your campaigns and information.
H. We work with your existing team
From Website Updates, Pay Per Click (PPC), and IT management to any other management of your screen oriented systems and campaigns... we work with or pick up what your direct.
I. We PICK UP WHAT YOU'RE MISSING (when you think the time is right).
Often, as clients learn what we are doing for them, the gaps and holes in a business web presence are impossible to ignore.
- We will fill your screen based needs internally with our Cell.Maketing team.
- We will run an RFP between the options for any specific vendor for areas which you would like to manage separately.
- We will walk individuals your select to learn to manage areas of screen relevance and security which you would like run by someone you have pre-selected.
J. GET TRAINED**
We invite you (and/or someone from your organization) to complete our training(s).
- 1 part: Portal Oversight Training.
- 5 part (+1): Portal Management Training.
- 13 week Behavioral Sales & Marketing Introduction.
- Custom trainings on any Sales and/or Marketing tools and techniques available upon request.
YOU. IN CONTROL. EVERYWHERE.
Put every customer engagement to work for your business — no matter where it takes place — and drive more business online and off with Cell.Marketing.
The ways your customers find and engage with information about your business has changed. Simple organic results are now replaced by intelligent answers in maps, apps, voice search tools, digital assistants, search engines, GPS systems, and social networks. These AI-powered services have created an entirely new channel where customers can engage with your business — are you in control of the answers they see across all these platforms?
Any client with over $1000/mo. in ongoing DIY and Cell.Marketing products and services combined qualifies for 0% markup on DIY Web Tools products.